OCTOBER 25th UPDATE
We are shipping all remaining orders this week, including t-shirt orders.
ADDING TO YOUR ORDER
There are two scenarios for adding to your order:
- To add 4 or more plants to your first order, please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Please ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please also click the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
- To Add LESS THAN 4 plants to your CURRENT ORDER (at least two weeks before your estimated shipping time) please use the coupon code under4 at checkout. You will be charged shipping on your order, and we will refund any unused shipping fees when we ship your orders together. Please check the box at checkout that states “This is my second order. Please ship with my first order.” If you do not check this box, we will likely ship your orders separately.
*If you are placing an additional order less than 2 weeks before your shipping date, you will need to create an order of 4 plants minimum. This new order will be shipped according to the current shipping time.
View our fully updated 2021 Catalog with prices and new photos here.
Read about the different plants we offer and learn about their their age and size here.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR ORDER
- Figure out your site requirements – What is the light, moisture, and soil conditions where you want to plant? What is your hardiness zone? Do some research and observe your site.
- Look through a PDF of our 2021 Catalog here or view our catalog online here. Search species by your specific site conditions. Learn more about our plants here.
- Make a List! We now have the option to create a wishlist on our website. Make sure you are logged into your account first.
- Once you have your list of species, you can then determine how many of each plant you want to order (Average plant cost is $6). Figure out the mature spread and height of each plant.
- Research your plants! Gain knowledge on how best to plant and care for them. Escape winter by thinking of Spring!