*Check this page regularly for updates on shipping times and ordering information throughout the season*
Shipping Update – April 7th, 2021
Our shipping season begins next week!
Adding to Your Order:
*You have until 2 WEEKS before your estimated shipping time to add to your order. After that, we will process your order as a new order (See below for dates).
To add to your first order, you can make a second order and click the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order. Please ship with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
* * * *
Orders with ONLY trees and shrubs will ship the weeks of April 12, 19, or 26. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your order ships.
For Perennial Orders, your confirmation email will have an estimated Shipping time.
Order # less than 750 – Shipped EARLY MAY (Week of May 3rd or 10th)
**Additional orders can be added on before April 19
Order # 750 – 2245 – Shipped MID to LATE MAY (Week of May 17th or 24th)
**Additional orders can be added on before May 3
Order # greater than 2245 – Shipped EARLY JUNE (Week of May 31st or June 7th)
**Additional orders can be added on before May 17
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
New Plants Listed! – April 1st, 2021
Today we have listed a few new species that we have never sold before:
- Lanceleaf Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Large leaved Aster (Eurybia macrophylla)
- Heart leaved Aster (Symphyotrichum cordifolium)
- Side Oats Grama (Bouteloua curtipendula)
We have re-listed or newly listed the following species:
- Marsh Marigold (Caltha palustris)
- Harebell (Campanula rotundifolia)
- Mountain Mint (Pycnanthemum virginiatum)
- Wild Lupine (Lupinus perennis)
- Switchgrass (Panicum virgatum)
Pre-Order’s are approaching! – February 25th, 2021
We are only a few days away from opening our store for pre-orders on March 1st! 🙂 Click here to see our estimated shipping times. We will send you a confirmation email with a shipping time after you place an order. Please check this page for regular updates on shipping times and other store updates.
Where to start?
- Learn more about our plants here
- See Tips for Planning your order (below)
Store Update – February 1st, 2021
We are thrilled to once again ship high quality native perennials right to your door this Spring!
View our fully updated 2021 Catalog with prices and new photos here.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR ORDER
- Figure out your site requirements – What is the light, moisture, and soil conditions where you want to plant? What is your hardiness zone? Do some research and observe your site.
- Look through a PDF of our 2021 Catalog here or view our catalog online here. Search species by your specific site conditions.
- Make a List! We now have the option to create a wishlist on our website. Make sure you are logged into your account first.
- Once you have your list of species, you can then determine how many of each plant you want to order (Average plant cost is $6). Figure out the mature spread and height of each plant.
- Research your plants! Gain knowledge on how best to plant and care for them. Escape winter by thinking of Spring!
March 1st – Open for Pre-Orders at 8am! We recommend ordering as early as possible to ensure the best selection. Many of our plants will not sell out too quickly, but some have limited quantities.
Mid April – We begin to ship orders with ONLY Trees and Shrubs. Read more about our different plants here.
Early May– We begin to ship all orders (Flowers, Grasses, Ferns, Trees & Shrubs)
- We only ship within Ontario. This reflects our business model of providing native plants grown from local seed to also be planted locally within the province
- Click here to see our estimated shipping times.
- We encourage ordering in multiples of 8 to save on shipping costs as our boxes hold 8 plants per layer
- Our largest box holds 48 plants. If you are planning to order over 48 plants, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
- Want to add to your order after it has been placed? Please make a second order and then click that ‘This is my second order’ at checkout. We will send a refund for the shipping cost savings when your orders ship. You can also send us an email to alert us to the double order.