June 21st UPDATE
Please CLICK HERE for an update on Shipping times. Check this page for weekly updates instead of sending us an email. The less emails we get, the more boxes we ship! 😉
SHIPPING THIS WEEK — ORDER #3660 – 4094
NEW ORDERS SHIP IN LATE JULY / EARLY AUGUST.
ADDING TO YOUR ORDER
*You have until 2 WEEKS before your estimated shipping time to combine a second order with your first. After that, we will process your order as a separate shipment and current shipping times will apply.
If you wish to add plants to your first order, please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Please ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please also click the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
To Add LESS THAN 4 plants to your CURRENT ORDER: Use the coupon code under4 at checkout. Please make sure that you have a current order to add to and that it is at least 2 weeks before your shipping date. Otherwise, this code will not work.
Are you a new customer? Check out our About section to read more about our business. Please send us an email at email@example.com with any questions.
View our fully updated 2021 Catalog with prices and new photos here.
Read about the different plants we offer and learn about their their age and size here.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR ORDER
- Figure out your site requirements – What is the light, moisture, and soil conditions where you want to plant? What is your hardiness zone? Do some research and observe your site.
- Look through a PDF of our 2021 Catalog here or view our catalog online here. Search species by your specific site conditions. Learn more about our plants here.
- Make a List! We now have the option to create a wishlist on our website. Make sure you are logged into your account first.
- Once you have your list of species, you can then determine how many of each plant you want to order (Average plant cost is $6). Figure out the mature spread and height of each plant.
- Research your plants! Gain knowledge on how best to plant and care for them. Escape winter by thinking of Spring!