Monday, August 15th, 2022
This week we are shipping orders from around July 30th (#6050) to August 8th (#6200).
New orders are estimated to ship in Late August.
Pick Up is available for orders of 24 or more plants on Thursdays and Fridays. We are located 20 minutes north of Hamilton. Read more here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
Please click here to subscribe to our email newsletter to be notified for promotions and gardening information throughout the season.
ADDING TO YOUR ORDER
*You can add to your order up to 2 weeks before your estimated shipping time.* Any orders placed within 2 weeks of your shipment may be added to your first order, but very likely will not.
There are two scenarios for adding to your order:
- Adding 4 or more plants: Please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please check the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
- Adding less than 4 plants: Please follow the instructions from #1. You will need to use the coupon code under4 at checkout to bypass the 4 plant minimum order.
*If you are placing an additional order less than 2 weeks before your shipping date, you will need to create an order of 4 plants minimum. This new order will be shipped according to the current shipping time.
Read about the different plants we offer and learn about their their age and size here.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR ORDER
- Figure out your site requirements – What is the light, moisture, and soil conditions where you want to plant? What is your hardiness zone? Do some research and observe your site.
- Look through a PDF of our 2022 Catalog here or view our catalog online here. Search species by your specific site conditions. Learn more about our plants here.
- Make a List! We now have the option to create a wishlist on our website. Make sure you are logged into your account first.
- Once you have your list of species, you can then determine how many of each plant you want to order (Average plant cost is $6). Figure out the mature spread and height of each plant.
- Research your plants! Gain knowledge on how best to plant and care for them. Escape winter by thinking of Spring!
Click here for more information on ordering and our store schedule.