March 1st, 2023
We look forward to shipping your plants and preparing your pick up orders this year! Click here to learn more about our plants. Click here for more information on how to order with us.
View our 2023 availability here. We are now open for pre-orders.
We begin to ship tree and shrub-only or merchandise-only orders in mid April. All other orders including perennials begin to ship in May. Pick up is available beginning in May for orders of 18 or more plants. We are located 20 minutes north of Hamilton. Read more about pick up here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
Please click here to subscribe to our email newsletter to receive 10% off your first order and to be notified for promotions and gardening information throughout the season.
ADDING TO YOUR ORDER
*You can add to your order up to 2 weeks before your estimated shipping time.* Any orders placed within 2 weeks of your shipment may be added to your first order, but very likely will not.
There are two scenarios for adding to your order:
- Adding 4 or more plants: Please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please check the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
- Adding less than 4 plants: Please follow the instructions from #1. You will need to use the coupon code under4 at checkout to bypass the 4 plant minimum order.
*If you are placing an additional order less than 2 weeks before your shipping date, you will need to create an order of 4 plants minimum. This new order will be shipped according to the current shipping time.
Are you a new customer? Check out our About section to read more about our business. Please send us an email at [email protected] with any questions.
View our fully updated 2023 Catalog as a document here or online with prices here.
Read about the different plants we offer and learn about their age and size here.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR ORDER
- Figure out your site requirements – What is the light, moisture, and soil conditions where you want to plant? What is your hardiness zone? Do some research and observe your site.
- Look through a PDF of our 2023 Catalog here or view our catalog online here. Search species by your specific site conditions. Learn more about our plants here.
- Make a List! We now have the option to create a wishlist on our website. Make sure you are logged into your account first.
- Once you have your list of species, you can then determine how many of each plant you want to order (most plant prices range from $6-8). Figure out the mature spread and height of each plant.
- Research your plants! Gain knowledge on how best to plant and care for them. Escape winter by thinking of spring!
Click here for more information on ordering and our store schedule.
Check out our FAQ or Resource pages for more information.