May 26rd, 2023
This week, we were estimated to ship orders placed before March 29th, likely ending with order #1628. However, we were unable to get out all of the expected orders. We will ship all orders expected to ship this week on Monday. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. For those who placed their orders after this date, thank you for ordering with us and I’m very sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, we experienced some setbacks at the beginning of our shipping season and as we are still a small business we are working hard to overcome these and increase our shipping capacity to make up for these delays. As mentioned in our emails and other communications, all shipment timing is estimated, in case there are delays like this due to unforeseen circumstances.
All orders, if placed now, are estimated to ship in early July. Pick up is available beginning in May for orders of 18 or more plants. We have released all available time slots until June 17th. We are located 20 minutes north of Hamilton. Read more about pick up here.
Click here to learn more about our plants. Click here for more information on how to order with us. View our 2023 availability here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
Please click here to subscribe to our email newsletter to receive 10% off your first order and to be notified for promotions and gardening information throughout the season.
ADDING TO YOUR ORDER
*You can add to your order up to 2 weeks before your estimated shipping time.* Any orders placed within 2 weeks of your shipment may be added to your first order, but very likely will not.
There are two scenarios for adding to your order:
- Adding 4 or more plants: Please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please check the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
- Adding less than 4 plants: Please follow the instructions from #1. You will need to use the coupon code under4 at checkout to bypass the 4 plant minimum order.
*If you are placing an additional order less than 2 weeks before your shipping date, you will need to create an order of 4 plants minimum. This new order will be shipped according to the current shipping time.
- We only ship within Ontario. This reflects our business model of providing native plants grown from local seed to also be planted locally within the province.
- We encourage ordering in multiples of 8 to save on shipping costs as our boxes hold 8 plants per layer.
- Our largest box holds 48 plants. If you are planning to order over 48 plants, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- Want to add to your order after it has been placed? Please make a second order and then click ‘This is my second order’ at checkout. We will send a refund for the shipping cost savings when your orders ship. You can also send us an email to alert us to the double order.
COMMON SHIPPING QUESTIONS
1. How are shipping costs calculated?
The cost is calculated at checkout according to the size and weight of your plant order. We only ship our plants within Ontario. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
2. Which company do you ship with?
We ship all of our packages with Canada Post.
3. How do I optimize my shipping cost?
To optimize your shipping costs orders in multiples of 8 are best (8, 16 , 24, 32, 40, or 48). You are able to see shipping costs before you place your order.
Our largest box holds 48 plants. If you are planning to order over 48 plants for shipping, please create multiple orders. Alternatively, we offer pick up for orders that are 24 or more plants. See more information on the Checkout page.
4. How do I add to my order after it has been placed?
*You have until 2 WEEKS before your estimated shipping time to combine a second order with your first. After that, we will process your order as a separate shipment and current shipping times will apply.
If you wish to add plants to your first order, please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Please ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please also click the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
5. When will my order be shipped?
Shipping times vary throughout the season. We will send you an email with an estimated shipping time after you place your order. For estimated shipping times, click here.
To learn more, check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page.
To provide all our customers with high quality native plants.
48-hour replacement or refund policy on any severely damaged or dead product.**
**48 hours upon receiving. A picture of the plants is required to assess the level of damage in order to determine whether a refund or replacement is necessary.