OCTOBER 18th UPDATE
Orders with a t-shirt will be shipped the week of October 25th.
Check this page for weekly shipping updates. You will receive a confirmation email containing Canada Post tracking information when your order ships.
SHIPPING THIS WEEK — ORDER #7522 – 7538
* NEW ORDERS SHIP NEXT WEEK! *
ADDING TO YOUR ORDER
There are two scenarios for adding to your order:
- To add 4 or more plants to your first order, please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Please ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please also click the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
- To Add LESS THAN 4 plants to your CURRENT ORDER (at least two weeks before your estimated shipping time) please use the coupon code under4 at checkout. You will be charged shipping on your order, and we will refund any unused shipping fees when we ship your orders together. Please check the box at checkout that states “This is my second order. Please ship with my first order.” If you do not check this box, we will likely ship your orders separately.
*If you are placing an additional order less than 2 weeks before your shipping date, you will need to create an order of 4 plants minimum. This new order will be shipped according to the current shipping time.
CLICK HERE to learn how to add to your order.
- We only ship within Ontario. This reflects our business model of providing native plants grown from local seed to also be planted locally within the province
- We encourage ordering in multiples of 8 to save on shipping costs as our boxes hold 8 plants per layer
- Our largest box holds 48 plants. If you are planning to order over 48 plants, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
- Want to add to your order after it has been placed? Please make a second order and then click that ‘This is my second order’ at checkout. We will send a refund for the shipping cost savings when your orders ship. You can also send us an email to alert us to the double order.
COMMON SHIPPING QUESTIONS
1. How are shipping costs calculated?
The cost is calculated at checkout according to the size and weight of your plant order. We only ship our plants within Ontario. All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
2. Which company do you ship with?
We ship all of our packages with Canada Post.
3. How do I optimize my shipping cost?
To optimize your shipping costs orders in multiples of 8 are best (8, 16 , 24, 32, 40, or 48). You are able to see shipping costs before you place your order.
Our largest box holds 48 plants. If you are planning to order over 48 plants, please get in touch with us at [email protected] You will not be able to order over 48 plants without a special code.
4. How do I add to my order after it has been placed?
*You have until 2 WEEKS before your estimated shipping time to combine a second order with your first. After that, we will process your order as a separate shipment and current shipping times will apply.
(Please see the UPDATES tab for specific dates)
If you wish to add plants to your first order, please create a NEW second order with NEW plants. Please ensure that the cart is empty of your first order before you make a second order. Please also click the box at checkout that states: “This is my second order AND I would like it shipped with my first order.” We will refund the shipping cost difference at the time of shipping.
5. When will my order be shipped?
Shipping times vary throughout the season. We will send you an email with an estimated shipping time after you place your order. For estimated shipping times, click here.
To learn more, check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page.
To provide all our customers with high quality native plants.
48-hour replacement or refund policy on any severely damaged or dead product.**
**48 hours upon receiving. A picture of the plants is required to assess the level of damage in order to determine whether a refund or replacement is necessary.