Once you select a gift card amount, you will be able to enter the e-mail address of the person the gift card is for, along with who the sender is and a personal message. You can specify whether you would like it to be sent now, or on a specific date. Once you complete the order, the gift card will be sent automatically to the receiver, or on the date specified.
If you would like to print out the gift card for someone, use your own e-mail for the recipient. Then you can print out the e-mail and cut out the card. The gift card number can be entered at checkout.
There is no expiry date on the gift cards. We are re-opening for pre-orders on March 1st, 2021.
Pair one of our gift cards with some gardening essentials like gloves, pruners, apron, hand spade, tool bag, or twine and scissors.
For those who love to read, pair a gift card with one of these books on native plants:
- Bringing Nature Home (Douglas Tallamy)
- 100 Easy to grow native plants (Lorraine Johnson)
- Plants have so much to give us, all we have to do is ask (Mary Siisip Geniusz)
- Braiding Sweetgrass (Robin Wall Kimmerer)
- Planting in a Post-Wild World (Thomas Rainer and Claudia West)