*UPDATE: Pick up is now available on Thursdays and Fridays from 8am-4pm. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] with any questions.
We are thrilled to offer an expanded pick up service in 2022! While we previously only offered pick up on large orders, we are now opening up pick up to orders of 24 or more plants, free of charge. We hope that this will be beneficial to our local customers who would like to save on the shipping cost and get their plants at a timing that suits them. Ferns and Wild Ginger are only available through pick up and will not be available for shipping.
Pick Up Location
- We are located in Flamborough, 20 minutes north of Hamilton, Ontario
- Our specific address will be sent in your order confirmation
- Pick up scheduling begins in mid April and pick up begins on May 3rd, 2022 (See more details below)
- Orders will be ready in our shipping container just a few hundred metres from the road (See photo below)
- A welcome desk in the container will have instructions for finding your order
- There will not be any staff at the container
- If there is an issue with your order, there will be a number listed at the welcome desk that you can call
- There will be a spot to drop off used plastic pots if you have them at home and we will re-use them in future orders
- If your inquiry is not urgent, please email us at [email protected]
You will drive onto our nursery property and park in front of our shipping container with our logo (below).
Steps for Creating a Pick Up Order (Store opens March 1st, 2022):
- Log into your account
- Add plants to your cart
- Click the box on the Checkout page that says “I am ordering 24+ plants and would like to pick up my order!”
- You should have a shipping charge of $0. Pick Up is free of charge.
- Check for a confirmation email with more details
- Wait for an email in mid April to schedule your pick up in May or June at a time that suits you
Pick Up Timing
- Pick up will begin on May 3rd, 2022 and will be available from Tuesday to Saturday in May and June
- Customers will be sent a link in mid April to schedule their pick up time
- You will be able to select a timeslot from Tuesday to Friday (morning or afternoon)
- There will be two morning timeslots on Saturdays (8am – 10am and 10am – 12pm)
- We will have pick up availability from July to September during weekdays only and more limited times than May and June
Other things to Note
- There are no in person shopping opportunities or tours offered at this time
- If you would like to pick up a friend’s order, please send an email to [email protected] to arrange the pick up
- If you would like to add to your order, please select the pick-up box at checkout, along with the box that states “This is my second order, please add to my first”
- Additional orders must be placed at least 2 weeks before your pick up date
Questions? Send us an email at [email protected]